Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Break

This week I am getting the ol' nose to the grindstone on a ton of stuff I didn't have  time to do in the last few weeks.  I'm getting my cruiser bike painted up and repaired. That was supposed to happen the week I bought it at the beginning of the summer, but it just never happened. It's turning out really nice, I came up with a white-black and silver paint scheme to accent the part of the bike I left green. I put a star and lightning bolts subtly on the main top bar. It looks like its moving fast ~ leaning on its kickstand.

 I'm finding images and files from previous semesters and getting them tweaked and formatted for my website Klemm Design.  I scanned and photographed most of my paintings and I am starting that book finally.

The weather has been great this week, I feel really focused and I am enjoying the things that I am getting done and feel a sense of accomplishment when I just relax and do what should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment